Latest Development Version¶
- Added fold_level to
- Added paste attribute to scripts that might help avoid captchas.
OTPless persnickety about form of shared secrets.
- Automatically fix file permission issues when found.
Deprecate Python 2.7 and Python 3.5.
PasswordGenerator.get_value(), a method of getting an account
value from a string that includes the account and field names.
Add hidden account attributes.
Require secondary arguments on secrets to be passed by name.
This release requires secrets_hash to be updated.
- Added ms_per_char setting that allows user to slow autotyping.
- Added rate attribute to scripts that allows user to slow autotyping.
- Added command_aliases setting to allow user to define their own command short-cuts. As part of this the built-in short cuts were removed. See description of command_aliases in Configuring to get them back.
- interactive command now accepts ‘*’.
- Add remind script command.
- Updated the networth API example.
- Incorporated shlib package into Avendesora for better security.
- Added questions command.
- Refactored code to speed up start up.
- Added is_secret argument to Secret classes.
- Added support for dmenu as alternative to built-in selection utility.
- Added –delete option to log command.
- Rename master and seed Account attributes to master_seed and account_seed.
- Improve portmortem and networth api examples.
- Improve the account value formatting.
- Added support for qutebrowser.
- Adds one-time passwords (an alternative to Google Authenticator).
- Added ‘vc’ command as an alias for ‘value –clipboard’.
- Created the manual.
- Use keyboard writer if there is no access to TTY.
- Shifted to skinny config file.
- Warn the user if the archive is missing or stale.
- Improved get_value(), added add get_values(), add get_fields().
- Canonicalize names.
- Allow account name to be given even if TTY is not available.
- Allow default_field setting to be a list.
- Add render method to AccountValue.
- Changed the way multiple gpg ids are specified.
- Improved browse command.
- Added shift_sort to password generators.
- Added log command.
- Added phonetic command.
- Added browser version of help command.
It is recommended that in this release you trim your ~/.config/avendesora/config file to only include those settings that you explicitly wish to override.
- Fix issues in sleep feature in autotype scripts.
- Fixed bug in account discovery for URLs.
- Added get_composite, renamed get_field to get_scalar.
- Improved error reporting on encrypted files.
- Added RecognizeFile().
- Warn about duplicate account names.
- Initial production release.