- Latest Development Version:
- Version: 1.20.0Released: 2021-02-13
- **1.20 (2021-02-13)
- added hidden_fields setting.
- **1.19 (2021-01-03)
OTPless persnickety about form of shared secrets.
- Automatically fix file permission issues when found.
- 1.18 (2020-11-12):
Deprecate Python 2.7 and Python 3.5.
PasswordGenerator.get_value(), a method of getting an account value from a string that includes the account and field names.
Add hidden account attributes.
Require secondary arguments on secrets to be passed by name.
This change is not backward compatible and may require you to change entries in your account files.
This release requires secrets_hash to be updated.
- 1.17 (2020-04-15):
- 1.16 (2019-12-25):
- Added ms_per_char setting that allows user to slow autotyping.
- Added rate attribute to scripts that allows user to slow autotyping.
- Added command_aliases setting to allow user to define their own command short-cuts. As part of this the built-in short cuts were removed. See description of command_aliases in Configuring to get them back.
- interactive command now accepts ‘*’.
- 1.15 (2019-09-28):
- Add remind script command.
- 1.14 (2019-04-28):
- 1.13 (2019-02-06):
- 1.12 (2019-01-17):
- Updated the networth API example.
- Incorporated shlib package into Avendesora for better security.
- Added questions command.
- Refactored code to speed up start up.
- 1.11 (2018-06-14):
- Added is_secret argument to Secret classes.
- Added support for dmenu as alternative to built-in selection utility.
- Added –delete option to log command.
- Rename master and seed Account attributes to master_seed and account_seed.
- Improve portmortem and networth api examples.
- Improve the account value formatting.
- 1.10 (2018-02-18):
- Added support for qutebrowser.
- 1.9 (2017-12-25):
- Adds one-time passwords (an alternative to Google Authenticator).
- Added ‘vc’ command as an alias for ‘value –clipboard’.
- 1.8 (2017-11-23):
- Created the manual.
- Use keyboard writer if there is no access to TTY.
- Shifted to skinny config file.
- Warn the user if the archive is missing or stale.
- Improved get_value(), added add get_values(), add get_fields().
- Canonicalize names.
- Allow account name to be given even if TTY is not available.
- Allow default_field to be a list.
- Add render method to AccountValue.
- Changed the way multiple gpg ids are specified.
- Improved browse command.
- Added shift_sort to password generators.
- Added log command.
- Added phonetic command.
- Added browser version of help command.
It is recommended that in this release you trim your ~/.config/avendesora/config file to only include those settings that you explicitly wish to override.
- 1.7 (2017-06-01):
- add credentials command.
- 1.6 (2017-04-07):
- Fix issues in sleep feature in autotype scripts.
- 1.5 (2017-03-01):
- Fixed bug in account discovery for URLs.
- Added get_composite, renamed get_field to get_scalar.
- 1.4 (2017-01-09):
- Improved error reporting on encrypted files.
- Added RecognizeFile().
- 1.3 (2017-01-08):
- Warn about duplicate account names.
- 1.0 (2017-01-01):
- Initial production release.